Enriched with local specialties and homemade ingredients, our continental breakfast is the perfect way to start the day while admiring the lagoon.
Breakfast is served from 07:30 to 09:00
Sweet side :
Coconut and fruit jams
Honey from Tahaa
Selection of cereals
Crepes and/or pancakes
Plate of fresh fruit
Savoury side :
Omelettes and other eggs
Ham and cheese selection
Palais des Thés selection
Do you already know our famous homemade vanilla yoghurt?
This recipe is the highlight of our breakfast menu and the most popular among our regular customers.
Don’t hesitate to try it and share your result with us on Instagram: #vahinevanillayogurt!
Every morning, enjoy Moea’s delicious homemade vanilla yogurt!
We are pleased to share with you its traditional recipe…
Ingredients for 10 yoghurts :
- 1 liter semi-skimmed milk
- 40 g powdered milk
- 25 g powdered sugar
- 1 vanilla pod (peel the skin to use the seeds inside) or 2 g vanilla powder
- 1.5 g yoghurt ferment
- Mix all ingredients together;
- Fill the pots with yoghurt and place them in a large saucepan;
- Boil 2 liters of water;
- Carefully pour the water into the saucepan until it reaches the top of the yoghurt pot, without spilling onto the mixture.
- Wrap the entire pan in plastic wrap until it’s completely airtight, then cover.
- Wait 6 hours to allow the yogurts to cook, then place them in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
Now you can enjoy your delicious home-made yoghurt!
YUMMY! TAMA MAITAI!