To prepare the bride and groom for this magical moment, a monoï massage is planned in the morning.
The bride is escorted to the beach and the groom joins her on the Nuptial pirogue with flowers. This ceremony is animated by a local troupe of musicians and dancers.
It is possible on request to wear the traditional Polynesian costume.
The ceremony lasts 40 to 45 minutes and 2 glasses of champagne are offered at the end of the ceremony.
The breakfast is served in room the following morning.
The package includes :
- 1 flower crown for the bride
- 1 flower necklace for the groom
- 2 traditional « pareos » for the couple
- Escort of the bride from her bungalow to the beach
- Escort of the groom with a nuptial pirogue
- Tahitian celebrant and translator
- Wedding certificate on « Tapa »
- Traditional costume (upon request)
- Local troupe with musicians and dancers
- 2 glasses of champagne
- One 45 min massage with monoï oil per person
- Breakfast served in the room the following morning
Rates available upon request.