Our breakfast is perfect to start your day by relaxing with a view over the turquoise lagoon.
Breakfast is served from 7:30am to 9:00am.
Available for you :
Coconut and fruit jams
Selection of cereals
Fresh bread and coconut bread
Omelets and any other style of eggs
Selection of ham and cheese
Coffee, Tea and Chocolate
Fresh tropical fruits and juices
Every morning, enjoy our delicious homemade Vanilla yogurt!
We are pleased to share with you her traditional recipe…
Ingredients for 10 yogurts:
- 1 litre of semi skimmed milk
- 40 gr of milk powder
- 25 gr of powder sugar
- 1 vanilla bean (peel the skin off to use the seeds inside) or 2 gr of vanilla powder
- 1.5 gr of yogurt ferment
- Mix all the ingredients together;
- Fill up the yogurt pots and put them in a large and high saucepan;
- Boil 2 litres of water;
- Gently pour the water in the saucepan until it reaches the top of the yogurt pot without spilling over onto the preparation.
- Wrap the whole saucepan with a plastic wrap until it becomes totally hermetic and put a lid on.
- Wait for 6 hours, allowing the yogurts to cook and then put them in the fridge for at least 3 hours.