To prepare the bride and groom to this magical moment, a massage with monoï oil is organized in the morning.
The bride is escorted to the beach and the groom joins her on the Nuptial pirogue with flowers. This ceremony is animated by a local troupe of musicians and dancers.
You can if they desire, wear the traditional Polynesian costume.
The ceremony lasts 40 to 45 minutes and 2 glasses of champagne are given at the end of the ceremony.
The breakfast is served in room the following morning.
The package includes :
- 1 flowers crown for the wife
- 1 flowers necklace for the husband
- 2 traditional « pareos » for the couple
- Escort of the bride from her bungalow to the beach
- Escort of the groom with a nuptial pirogue
- Tahitian celebrant and translator
- Wedding certificate on « Tapa »
- Traditional costume (upon request)
- Local troupe with musicians and dancers
- 2 glasses of champagne
- One 45 min massage with monoï oil per person
- Breakfast served in room the following morning
Rate : 139 000 XPF