Though the peaceful atmosphere of Vahine Island tends to invite total relaxation, our energetic staff is happy to assist you with any activity you are interested in.
- Polynesian pirogues with oars to discover the lagoon
- Windsurfing board
- Lagoon Kayaks
- Stand up paddle boards
- Snorkeling equipment (snorkel, masks and fins)
- Snorkeling in our 2 private coral gardens
- Fishing equipment for the reef
- Naturalist tour of the our 9-acre isle
- Coconut show
- Pareo demonstration
- Watching the rays
- Learning to weave coconut leaves
- Beach games, board games
- Fish feeding
- Movies and tahitian music selection
Beach Boy for Entertaining our Clients
Starting after breakfast, there are two or three activities per day, including snorkeling, a tour of the reef, coconut show. Our Beach Boy is fully available to make sure our clients are happy, busy and safe in the water.
ACTIVITIES WITH A FEE (managed by Vahine Island)
Our staff has organized special activities which will allow you to discover the wonder of the island of Tahaa, by land or by sea :
- Snorkeling in a coral garden with a motorized pirogue
- Lagoon tour and picnic on a “Motu” with motorized pirogue
- Pearl Farm visit
- Small motor boat for private tours around the lagoon (2 persons)
- Trolling fishing in the lagoon
MASSAGE : On request and upon availability
- Aches, stress, relaxation or simple pleasure – Monoï or Tamanu oils massages
- On the deck of your bungalow, in the coconut grove, or on the beach - it's up to you.
VANILLA PLANTATION VISIT ?
- Do you enjoy the flavor and scent of vanilla? Tahaa produces 70-80% of all French Polynesia's vanilla. Because of the pervasive aroma of vanilla and its green scenery, Tahaa is known as the "Vanilla Island".
PEARL OYSTER FARM VISIT ?
- Are you interested in pearls? Tahaa lagoon pearls are of exceptional quality. Discover a real farm with grafter, workers, on a lagoon pontoon giving you the secrets of the famous Tahitian black pearl.
ROBINSON CRUSOE / PICNIC on a MOTU
- Departure 11 am on a motorized pirogue and return around 3 pm. Pic nic organised on a island (motu), close to a natural coral garden. (Island not private)
"Cast Away" Picnic for the adventurer:
- Rent a little motor boat (no license necessary) with a picnic included and go out and explore the lagoon and its "motus" (small barrier islands).
- We will point out some of the most magnificent spots for snorkeling, where you can see: stingrays, leopard rays or eagle rays or maybe you will get lucky and cross paths with a sea turtle.
ACTIVITIES WITH A FEE (External Providers) :
You will also be offered a number of standard vacation island activities organized by outside companies such as:
- Jeep tour of Tahaa Island
- Tour with Jet ski
- Deep-sea fishing
- Scuba diving
- Private boat transfer and tour to Bora-Bora (weather permitting)
- Catamaran cruise
- Car or scooter rental in Tahaa or Raiatea
- Private sunset cruise with a warm polynesian team
Helicopter Between Vahine Island & Bora Bora
- Enjoy a stunning a private helicopter transfer between Bora Bora and Vahine Island with Company Tahiti Helicopters.
- Prices : 150 000 xpf per transfer.